The news these days is full of stories about the NHS. It seems like every day there is another story about how it's looking to save money or about how there is masses of overspending. However, the NHS also has to provide reassurances that even though it is looking to save money, standards of care won't be compromised. The fear is that to save money you have to make cuts, and those cuts mean that valuable services will disappear, or be more difficult to access.
But enough of all this doom and gloom, for here at Pandora X we are not about the problems. No, we are all about the solutions. We believe there is always a solution and in this case, a care management solution.
The key to saving money for the NHS is through an effective care management solution
What if there was a way to save money, but to also improve standards and quality of care at the same time? This can all be achieved through a care management solution.
If you want to find ways to save money you have to start by reviewing processes. You have streamline where you can, and ensure efficiency wherever possible. All of this is achieved with a care management solution, through some of the following ways:-
- Employees will spend less time completing paperwork and more time providing care.
- With less paperwork, comes less printing, printers and photocopiers. Thousands of pounds saved right there!
- The ability to easily monitor that care has been delivered and actions completed
- Simple and efficient retrieval of evidence for CQC inspections
- Staffing levels monitored and coordinated to ensure less money spent on agency fees
We believe our system is key for the improvement of healthcare because of its ability to assist in all aspects of a business and be a complete care management solution.